Our History






































Our church had its humble beginnings in February of 1947, when the "Mission of the Holy Spirit" was established and conducted its earliest services  at the Memorial Hall in Shannock. A ground breaking ceremony was held in May of 1948 and a service of dedication for the new church building was held in May of 1955. Our church was moved by truck in three pieces to its current site in Charlestown in April of 1963.